Sell your merchandise on the Internet, collect donations, or sell tickets using an integrated solution...
Selling merchandise can be a major contributor to your bottom line. With the right software you can eliminate most of the logistical challenge of merchandise selling:
- Plug in a <Buy> button next to your items on your web page
- Get real time credit card verification and authorization
- Send immediate e-mail confirmations to your buyers
- Send immediate e-mail confirmations to the shipping personnel
- Do manual credit card transactions as a virtual POS terminal over the web
- Self managed Web interface for all Administration purposes
- Add / Modify items in your inventory
- Add / Modify financial parameters (shipping, pricing, service charge, tax etc.)
- Add / Modify all aspects of your shop (addresses, notes, layouts etc.)
- Keep track of your sales
- Keep track of your inventory
- Keep track of shipments
- Get real time up-to date sales reports
The benefits of using a Internet-enabled merchandise system can be significant. Save on operation cost, increase sales and attendance, increase efficiency, profit, and patron satisfaction.
Enable your Own Web Site to sell merchandise
Web enabled Customer Support
There are several reasons that make your web site the best place to sell your merchandise on.
Your Internet users will like to have the convenience of communicating with you over the web. All there ticketing and purchase related questions also their general information requests should be handled automatically right at your web site. Remaining issues can be channeled to your staff to provide the most knowledgeable and professional response.